Box Office Hours
Monday to Friday
9AM to 5PM
On the day of the event, the Box Office closes at 3:00pm, online sales continue until curtain.
Box Office Policies
Artists, programs, dates, and prices are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the performance.
Cheque, Visa, Mastercard (Amex by phone only)
Cash, Debit, credit in person
All prices include HST and handling. Discounted tickets are available – see Subscriptions.
Tickets and Gift Certificates are final sale. Please contact the Box Office if you have any questions.
Please contact the Box Office. One hour prior to the concert, visit the venue box office with your ID and the credit card you used to purchase the tickets to pick up your replacement tickets.
Please contact the Box Office if you have questions or inquiries around accessibility.
Due to Covid-19, there will be no In-Person sales and no Will Call in 2021.
Brott Music looks forward to sharing these experiences with you. Our first priority is the safety of our patrons and performers, so we require everyone to follow the listed rules to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
In Person Concerts
All concerts will follow government prescribed guidelines based on the time and location of the event and the current regulations that apply. This may be subject to change.
- As of November 2021 all guests 12+ attending will be required to provide government issued personal identification and proof of full vaccination. Patrons who cannot provide this will be denied entry and refunds will not be issued.
- All patrons must wear a mask while on the premise for in person concerts.
- Social Distance when possible.
- If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms at the time of the event, we ask that you kindly stay home to protect the artists and fellow patrons.
- Avoid congregating.
- All washrooms and surfaces will be sanitized by staff between all events.
These safety measures are subject to change based on the Provincial Government regulations prescribed to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We thank and appreciate all patrons for monitoring their health prior to attending an event.