Double occupancy shared apartment accommodations (private bedroom) will be provided by BrottOpera at no charge. Free internet and free local calling are included.
Meals & Travel
Meals & travel are your own responsibility and at your own expense.
EVERYONE IS GUARANTEED AN AUDITION (audition notices will be assigned on a first come first serve basis)
- Application deadline is Nov 30, 2017
- Pay application fee $65 (non-refundable)
- Include your resume (max. 2 pages), be sure to include the names and contact information of at least 2 references from industry professionals (voice teacher, coach, conductor, etc.)
- Include a copy of your headshot.
- Audition notices will be emailed to you no later than one week after your application is received
Everyone is guaranteed a live audition. A pianist will be provided at the audition however you may bring your own. Media submissions will be considered instead of live auditions. Online sound or video clips are preferable (YouTube or on your website).
Requested Audition Repertoire:
- Mozart aria (from the character you are auditioning for)
- Italian aria
- A contrasting aria
Audition Dates and Locations
NEW YORK: Wed. Dec. 6 & Thurs. Dec. 7 Nola Studios (250 W 54th St.)
MONTREAL: Fri. Dec. 8th McGill University’s Schulich School of Music, Wirth Opera Studio (555 Sherbrooke St. W.)
TORONTO: Sat. Dec. 9th Canadian Opera Company, Imperial Room (227 Front Street East)
Exact audition times and locations will be emailed to you directly and will also be posted on this page.
For any further information write: